Monday, August 30, 2010

Why I haven't blog

The question I ask myself on a daily basis....why don't you blog?. Firstly, I do love to blog, and am not without a plethora of ideas, but somehow I have trouble blogging without including pictures and I am having a terrible time getting to my photos and setting them up. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it. :P

I have successfully completed my return to work and honestly I am enjoying being back. I really thought that Noah's transition into school would not bother me and I would look forward to it, but then I also thought he would be excited about it and not having the anxiety he is currently showing. So here we are, Mommy and son, struggling with the new changes. He assures me he doesn't want to go to school and I am trying to put on my best excited face about how much he will enjoy it. Ahhh parenthood, I am not sure I signed up for this part. I have a feeling I will be saying that a lot.

No comments: