Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Coolest Unit Ever

Although most of my blogging is about Noah, I have to share the coolest science unit ever. The kids and I have become science detectives at Mrs. Faraday's Fudge Factory. Turns out her factory isn't working properly and we are there to gather clues, conduct electrical experiments and solve the mystery. The best part so far comes tomorrow, when the kids and I test insulators and conductors with electricity and fudge. Can you think of a better way to spend the day? The other great part is that Maureen is going to make the fudge. She is a fantastic baker and makes the best goodies. She promised to keep making me yummies even when I am in third grade.

Stephen and I went on our first date in 2008. When we went to see "Forgetting Sarah Marshall." We loved it. In the movie theater we were at, you could order dinner, so we picked up our dinner at the cafe and took it with us--a very fun time. Unfortunately, when we returned from our 3 hour fun feast, we found out that Noah spent a half an hour at my mother's door crying mommy and daddy and pushing his hands against the door. So it will probably be a while before I will be ready for a date again. I know this is his age, and I can't wait until Grandma's is the coolest place ever.

No comments: