Monday, January 7, 2008

Home Again!!

We are back in Virginia. Thank goodness. Noah is doing well. He is off the nebulizer and free from his medications and back to his same energetic self. We made it back on Friday and were exhausted.

Today I returned to school. I am still exhausted. Noah's schedule has been thrown off, so he is now up until 11:00. This is rough when your day begins at 5 am. So I am here writing a blog while Noah is playing with his phone. I will be downloading some photos in the next day or so about our hospital stay. We got bored after a while and decided to play dress up the baby. Noah thought it was great fun. He is quite the entertainer. Reminds me of his daddy....

2 comments:

Sue in N. Va said...

Yay!! You're home! It's always the best place to be. :) I'm sooo glad that Noah is off all of his meds and getting back to normal! *bounces*

Hugs to you all!!

Thermalgal said...

Wow, you get to sleep between 11pm and 5am! I'm jealous (says the lady with the baby who thinks it is play time between midnight and 9am).

Glad to hear you are home and Noah is doing better.