Monday, July 28, 2008

Time for a Trim


Several days ago while I was giving Noah his bath, I noticed that when his hair was wet it went down his back almost to his shoulder blades. Needless to say it was time to bid the baby curls goodbye and get a haircut. At first I was going to go to my hair salon to get it done, but decided that it needed to be done sooner and Noah can only handle so much of a drive. Today, Daddy and I took the kiddo to Cartoon Cuts. They saved his curls for us and put them with a card that says the date and location of his first haircut. Our little boy is growing up.

Now, I am hoping people will quit asking me about my daughter. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah, you look so handsome and grown up!! I think you need to come by the school as we all set up our rooms to show off the way that your mommy is NOT setting up her room, and to let us see your new 'do in person. :)