Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Babies and Glasses

All my friends are having their babies. It is so very cool. Jenni had her little boy, Henry, today. I am very excited to see him and hold a little one. Noah has gotten so big and is just changing by leaps and bounds it will be nice to hold a not so wiggly one.

After six months, I finally have my new glasses. It only took four times to get it right. (yes, I recognize this as the complaint that it is and not to worry my bracelet is now on my right wrist.) I do love them though. They are very flexible so I don't have to worry as Noah rips them off of my face.

Noah has his two bottom teeth. I can tell by his behavior that more are coming, but I'm not sure where they are coming in at. He is almost crawling and I am so excited. My little boy is slowly becoming a toddler.

No comments: